Perth Suburbs Termite Inspections and Treatments
Termite Inspections and Treatments
Did you know termites can devalue a home by more than 25%?
Termites are commonly referred to in Australia as ‘white ants’. These pests cause millions of dollars in damage to houses and structures in Perth annually, making termite pest control vital.
If you find yourself under attack by the destructive nature of termites, you want someone you can trust to quickly restore your sense of comfort and safety.
May not sound like much but without treatment, they can remain in a property, undetected, for years.
Termite removal/Management Systems:
- Barrier creation: using Chemicals Our team creates a barrier between your house and any termites interested in your home. A localised termite removal treatment is designed to prevent termites from entering a specific (small) area of the building. A full perimeter treatment is designed to protect your whole building
- Baiting: A way to eradicate the termite colony completely. Baiting a termite colony is a process that takes approximately three months. Essentially the baiting procedure involves carrying out a full timber pest inspection of your building.
Annual termite inspections are essential for early detection of termite activity on the property to prevent the potential for large-scale damage and expensive repairs. Inspections also assess the conditions that make a property more susceptible to timber pests and ways to minimise the risk of attack. A great majority of homes in mainland Australia are at risk from termite attack.
What is involved in a Termite Inspection:
- Use local Knowledge: Your area may affect the way we deal with termite and we will take your local area into consideration before we conduct any treatments.
- Provide a comprehensive report: You will receive a written report showing what we have done and how to continue your termite protection.
- Full inspection of your house and surrounding areas
- Carry out Australian Standard compliant Timber Pest inspection
- Chemical Soil Treatment
- Termite Baiting
- Subsequent Inspections - every 3-6 months to make sure they stay away
Pests that we can control